I will check into Saint Anthony's Hospital on 9-25-07 at 6 am.
The doctor is going to do a biopsy on a limp node in chest. If it shows cancer then he will just close and I will go home and do Chemo for 6 month.
If the limp node is ok he will go a head and take out part of lung. Will be in the hospital for about 2 wks. then I will wait about 3 weeks and start chemo then.
Going to work til monday night.. Then I will just have to let Walmart know later if I will be back to work on Sat. or if I will take a leave of Abences for a few month.
Everything is still up in the air hopeful Tues we will know one way or the other what the outcome will be.